Special Attention to All California Residents
Los Angeles, Oakland, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Jose, Richmond, Vallejo
Phone: (888) 877-2391
Phone: (510) 459-3779
ARE YOU BEING EVICTED?
CALL THE EVICTION STOPPERS
We can help you get 8-12 weeks to move or a second chance to help you keep your apartment, house, business.
Open 7 days/week, 24/hrs, including holidays.
Serving all states. CALL NOW, (888) 877-2391 OR (510) 459-3779
List of Documents that we Specialize in;
1. Answer to unlawful detainer, Demur, Prejudgement Claim Of Right To Possession, Claim Of Right To possession, Stay Of Execution; and Motions TO Vacate and set aside Default and Quash Writ.
2. California has the best laws when it comes to stopping evictions. All California tenants and residents call now!
3. All Government shut down employees call us for help!
4. All people receiving unemployment checks and they have been stop or ran out of funds call us.
5. All Veterans call us for help.
6. All new government health care law programs -"Obama Care". People call us if you need help with your rent or eviction.
Be on the lookout for imposter companies using similar names.
Our company name is "The Eviction Stoppers", this is our Official and Only site,
And the Only two phone numbers our company uses are;
(888) 877-2391 and (510) 459-3779
Email Address is email@example.com
Name: sharon s
Yes being evicted with todays economy is the most stressful part of this process but I was able to stay in my property fo 12 weeks so I could find another place and not feel rushed to do so
Name: Jared D
I've never heard of an eviction place being open 24 hours a day. Now that's service.
Name: tom g
used this service and I was able to keep a roof over me and my kids head Thnks!
Name: charol B
I am a single mother with 3 kids and they helped me keep my apartment and kept my family and I from being homeless. Without their help i would have never known what to do.
Name: JOHN W
I WAS LOOSING MY HOUSE AND THEY STOP THE FORECLOSURE PROCEEDINGS NOW I GET TO KEEP MY HOUSE MY LOAN WAS REMODIFIED.